Unzip these to your WINDOWS directory, then set them up by right-clicking on the desktop and selecting Properties then Screen Saver.
- Cycle: firstly, one that selects other savers at random. Easy to set up and use, it guarantees you'll never get bored. SHAREWARE
- Chaos: patterns drawn from the world of chaos. Choose your equation and see it animate!
- Crazy Balls: multiple balls bounce around, colliding and repelling. Very colourful! SHAREWARE
- Drifting Clocks: never be unaware of the time again! Many clever variations on the clock theme.
- Kaleidoscope: a superb pattern generator. Lots of options and styles. SHAREWARE
- Out of the Garden: fabulous "plants" generated using fractal techniques. Really beautiful.
- Pixie Swarm: multicoloured bees zoom and dance. SHAREWARE
- Tumble Wire: wire-frame models spin round your screen.
- Various Stuff: better than it sounds! Has a decidedly modern art feel to it. SHAREWARE